Friday, December 28, 2007

We're Packed!

OK, Jess and I have found that the most helpful posts from other PC bloggers were their packing lists. While I don't exactly have a completed one this evening I do have the before and after pictures of what we're taking and how it will look when we show up at the airport next Wednesday.

This first one is Jess's Stuff before it was packed.

And here's her stuff afterwards. Great job, honey!

Here's my stuff unpacked:

And....my stuff in 2 bags. I'll be carrying on our laptop bag and a travel guitar.


Jess and I would also like to say thank you to all of our family and friends who have encouraged us along the way. Although we've had to say a lot of goodbyes in the past 2 weeks, everyone has been incredibly supportive of what we're about to do. Thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I wish the both of you good luck and I love you both. Someday I'll get down to see you!

Anonymous said...

Peggy and I are impressed by your packing skills!
Love,Mom

A said...

You're packed already?! Uh oh...

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are bringing your laptop with you and not packing it.. greatly reduces your chance of it being stolen,"lost", or damaged.
Scott

Anonymous said...

This great. The only thing missing is that the pictures are not links to a larger version (no idea what you are actually packing).